打印

JUN 期指 期權

回復 449# goldwater 的帖子

C-Hing,  Support U

July market will drop!

回復 438# danny 的帖子

請問幾時出手買put ?

問佢就好似上次咁"「好似」靜雞雞",自己都唔肯定,問人有冇跟?
我冇佢咁清閒,如果我係佢,先攪好個網站,再諗下點樣收生,唔駛月月蝕,抽到水又幫助幾多?最重要學好新的一套十三太保去打天下!

引用:
原帖由 CB900 於 2013-6-18 14:16 發表
向下的確好煩,214c亦namy,意願希望跌夠,看周圖又唔似!
CB版主兄:咁啱小弟又係吼緊隻214C,三點出門口前落咗個135點long,返到屋企知到成咗。

老美此刻升了70幾點,希望佢保持升勢,又希望明天港股進入嗰20%correlation度發生,賭方向嘅人真係好多希冀的。
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

回復 455# Jinpa 的帖子

MHI: Coming resistance at 21432 (first stop) and 21900-22051 (second stop). What do you think?
Some estate stocks like 1972, 83...have already touched the bottom last week, wonder how do you guys using your techniques in commenting my action!
Thanks!

回復 457# h0694150 的帖子

h0694150, my friend, actually yours are very close to my last Friday's rough measurements:

引用:
原帖由 Jinpa 於 2013-6-14 11:08 發表
....大仙今有老大下壓,雖有大時代#男23踎底待彈,大仙大大雙雙出關,看來需耐心等候DBT甚或富貴狗、滿欲魚之出現才會升破裂口阻力。

不同時區技術指標如有所配合,上破阻力後粗略量度之首次目標分別是21400及21900。最快今午可見首目標,但小弟愚見,則是下週初見的機會較高。

However, what I have fallen short was the 21300 region short term high of the first rebound. I could not redo the measurement for Monday's because I was not at my workstation in the mornings. I mean I cannot prove myself that if I were there Monday morning, whether I could accurately measure a target high matching the real high 21275 at 11:40 this Monday.

I guess that we were using different methods coming up to these similar targets, incidentally. But our time frame might be very different, too.

If there will be a continuity in this morning's opening, my application of the Wave Phasing Theory (WPT) sees that there might be a price lock at 21188@15:58 yesterday; and if this price lock stands, there will be a small down wave during market open today before the hsif surge again in a few dozens of minutes. As we all experience, the HK market always open with a window (gap up or gap down), I have not yet found a satisfactory remedy to apply WPT and Bible during the first hour or two of such window open days...

#1972 is a very very high quality stock I am recommending to each of my friends who would be interested in keeping some stocks in his/her portfolio. Even at $24, it is a very good price in terms of fundamental analysis. Technically there will be another drop likely to happen in the next few weeks, we'll see.....
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

回復 458# Jinpa 的帖子

It is my honour to have your superior comments and advices from an expert like you!
For 1972, I am waiting the occurance of First stop: 24.5, second stop: 25.75, third stop: 26.65 and ultimate 28.65.

thank you share

發新話題